Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF!!!!!!

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!! Who doesn't!? The only day that you know you have two days off, like everybody else. Well not if your a caterer, chef or me! Friday is our busiest day of the week. Cafe is bustling, phone ringing off the hook! It's the sweet smell of success! Not to mention that everyone is happy. And it's the onde day you cheat on your diet.

I urge people to order that cup cake. Or have french fries instead of salad with there burger. Every Friday might as well be Christmas!!!! I am giddy with the thought that Saturday comes next! I can almost smell the bacon. The only day when I actually cook something for myself. Nothing beats a leisurely weekend breakfast.

I cannot emphasize enough that brunch, is the best meal of the day on Sunday! To bad Monday is always around the corner. It should be Friday everyday.


Heres Fridays recipe! Hope you enjoy it! have a great weekend And awesome Super Bowl Party!

Misty's Wings (My Sister In Law sales wings at the Green Market in Boca here is her recipe.)


24 Chicken Mini Wings or Drumettes
1 Tbsp of Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp of Black Pepper
1 Tbsp of Ground Chilli Pepper
1/2 Cup of Honey
1 Cup of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce ( I like Kraft Original)
1 Tbsp of Crushed Garlic
1/2 Cup of Loive Oil

Directions

Pre Heat Oven to 450 degrees.

Wash chicken and place in a collander. Let dry. In a bowl combine all dry ingredients. Place wings in a seperate bowl and add olive oil then dry rub. Place chicken on (2) Cookie Sheets. Line with Parchment Paper. Place an oven and bake for 20 minutes.

Combine Honey, BBQ Sauce & Crushed Garlic. Remove wings from oven and brush on BBQ Sauce Mixture. Place the wings back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.

Serve with Celery, Carrots & Bleu Cheese Dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment