Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Movie/TV Star

Okay.....I get to me a lot of celebrities. But meeting Bill Paxton a.k.a Chet from "Weird Science" was the ultimate star meet. What a lucky guy I am in. Who knew as a young lad growing up in South Orange, New Jersey. That I would one day be surrounded by such wonderful talented people. I had always dreamed of one day moving to Hollywood and becoming a star. I feel I have made my dream come true and then some. For everyone out there who is having a bad day. Focus on what you want to do in life and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! You can go either way in this life. You can be the bitter cranberry or the sweet orange. Go for being the sweet orange!

Thanks to everyone who have always encouraged me to follow my dreams!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment