Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF!!!! The Ultimate Friday Treat

It's FRIDAY!!! Even though I had the day off on Monday, it still feels like a long week. But enough bitchng!!

So it's the weekend and I looked in my fridge and it was bare!!! Only means that it's time to go to the grocery store or go out! I am gonna go out.
For some reason my mother never cooked on a Fridays. We always either went out to eat. Or ordered from our favorite deli. Nothing beats pastrami on rye with spicy mustard.

Today is the day to treat yourself to a nice hardy meal! A cold ale or nice glass of wine. But not both! Visit your local pub or favorite family run restaurant. They are waiting for you and they need the business.

Tonite I am going to the Hudson a cool bar/pub my friend opened. In the neighborhood. It's got a great cheese steak and house made fries that makes your mouth water! And I wash it down with a blonde ale! Wonderful....

Saturdays are my night to cook. I usually like to grill or make a nice bowl of pasta. Keeping it casual and not too fancy! Times are tough! And I refuse to pay more than twenty dollars for a meal right now.

Cheap and Cheerful is the way to go!!! Have a great weekend!! Be a patron at your local eatery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment