Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Asian Flare!!!

What is it about Asian food that makes me so giddy with excitement! Is it because all the flavors and spices make my tongue dance. I would have to say that any dish that is from the far east. Is an adventure. Today we made the best Warm Thai Chicken Salad with Mandarin Oranges at the Cafe. YUMMY! I always like to mix it up and serve diverse dishes everyday.

I don't get to feed many refined palates, but everybody loves a taste of Asia!


Picnic Thai Chicken Salad

Wild Greens
1 Cup of Shredded Chicken
1/4 Cup of Mandarin Oranges
1/4 Cup Of Julienne Red Onions
1/8 Cup of Shredded Carrots
1/8 Cup of Diced Scallions
1/2 Cup Of Nappa Cabbage Shredded
1 Cup of Peanut Sauce

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle in peanut sauce. Toss again & serve. How easy and quick is that!!!!


I like to add a teaspoon of chili sauce! Really sweet & spicy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment