Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Friday, March 5, 2010

Home Again!!!!

On my way back to the hood! Maplewood & South Orange that is... Eventhough I have lived in Los Angeles for more than 15 years. I still love going back home to Jersey! Sure I could have had a big glamorous party in LA. But I really wanted to see all my old friends from Junior High & High School.

For some reason I come from a very tight group of friends whom I grew up with, since nursery school. Unlike other people I know, I was never the new kid. I was in the same school system from Kindegarten to my Senior year. What a lucky guy I am.

I also think having that kind of stability & foundation in your life. Makes you realize how important everyone is to you. Especially as you get older. Living in LA makes things seem a little unrealistic sometimes. So everynow and then I need that slap in the face from my friends from home. They let me know who I am and where I come from. And that they will always be my friends. No matter what.

Thanks guys!!! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment