Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

39 Cup Cakes

Forget the birthday cake! Cup Cakes are here to stay! Who wants to spend time slicing up a messy cake? When you can hand someone a perfect individual one. Behind my back my wonderful friend Mike,purchased cupcakes to celebrate my big 39!
What a wonderful treat it was. Not to mention a great surprise! I was like a little kid on his fourth birthday, giddy with joy. Beleive it or not, I have never received a cup cake birthday cake. It was my definitely my first..but not my last.

I am often asked to provide sweets for events. I always suggest going with the cup cake tower. It's always so festive and can be displayed in numerous ways. I am not one to brag, but I think I have found the perfect cup cake artists. Her name is Diana and she not only makes cup cakes. But has invented the Lollie Bake! A cup cake on a stick! Oh what a great world we live in!!!

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment