Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes

Wade's Thanksgiving Recipes
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Something Sweet In The Basket

So..I maybe have painted a bad picture of my everyday life at Picnic. I think yesterday was just a bad day. When I started Picnic I wanted to create a company that people could call up for events/parties. And feel at ease, when booking catering. I wanted the process for them to be a PICNIC! Well 7 years later look what we have become.

I am so proud of everyone that works with me. And the great client list I have built up over the years. You are measured by your success in this town by your roster. I would say ours is top notch! With wonderful clients that have made us more successful by word of mouth. I couldn't be any happier with what I do everyday. With everything going on in the world, our lives are a PICNIC! And I hope that we convey that to anyone that comes to see us or calls.

Someone said to me "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Maybe I nibbled just a little bit yesterday. But like I said before, we all have our bad days. When you deal with people on a day to day basis. You always have to keep a smile on your face, even when you want to scream. I have more smile days than scream days. Thank god! It's a job! Yes it has it's glamorous days. But it also has it's ugly days as well! I love to cook and entertain, I also love people. Maybe that has something to do with why everybody loves PICNIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment